Fill in the Blanks – worksheet from Groups of Elements chapter – set 9
Fill in the Blank: Fill in the blank with the appropriate term.
- Elements in the same __ of the periodic table have the same number of valence electrons.
- The most reactive of all metals are __ metals.
- All alkaline Earth metals have __ valence electron(s).
- The lanthanides are metals known as __ metals.
- Groups 13–16 of the periodic table all contain one or more __.
- The most reactive nonmetals belong to the group called the __.
- The least reactive elements are in the group called the __.
Answer – Fill in the Blank (answers)
Fill in the Blank
- noble gases
Many More MCQ Pages are listed here – check this: Q&A and worksheets & MCQ
9 MCQ Worksheets on Periodic Table – [MCQ] fully solved | Multiple Choice Questions, Fill In the blanks & Matching questions