Classes of Atoms – MCQ Worksheet (with answer) – set 2
- Most metals are
b. good conductors of heat.
c. solids are room temperature.
d. all of the above
- If an element is ductile, this means that it can be
a. used as an insulator.
b. pulled into long thin shapes.
c. used to conduct electricity.
d. crushed into a powder.
- Nonmetals tend to have properties that are
a. very similar to the properties of metals.
b. in between those of metals and metalloids.
c. more variable than the properties of metals.
d. none of the above
- Solid nonmetals are
d. two of the above
- Which of the following elements is a nonmetal?
- Which of the following elements is a metalloid?
- Which element has a completely filled outer energy level?
Answers to MCQ Worksheet
Links of All worksheets(Total 9) of the Periodic Table are given below. (pagination)
Click the next page link below and reach the next worksheet page.
9 MCQ Worksheets on Periodic Table – [MCQ] fully solved | Multiple Choice Questions, Fill In the blanks & Matching questions