Fill in the Blanks – worksheet from Classes of Atoms chapter – set 8
Fill in the Blank: Fill in the blank with the appropriate term.
- The largest class of elements is the __.
- Most metals can be formed into thin sheets without breaking because they are __.
- The second largest of class of elements is the __.
- Boron is an element in the __ class.
- Electrons in the outer energy level of an atom are called __ electrons.
- All metalloids are in the __ state at room temperature.
- Sodium is an element in the __ class.
Answer – Fill in the Blank (answers)
Fill in the Blank
Links of All worksheets(Total 9) of the Periodic Table are given below. (pagination)
Click the next page link below and reach the next worksheet page.