Periodic Table, Classes of Atoms, Groups of Elements (Chemistry) Worksheets – Here we present 9 sets of MCQ & other types of worksheets with answers. Apart from MCQ, you will find two other types of exercises here. Those are (a) Fill In the blanks & (b) Matching questions. The chapters covered are Periodic Table, Classes of Atoms, and Groups of Elements.
Please note that these 9 MCQ worksheets are presented on multiple pages and you can easily navigate to all of these pages using the pagination at the bottom of every related page.
Periodic Table – MCQ Worksheet (with answer) – set 1
- Scientist first started looking for a way to organize the elements in the
b. late 1800s.
c. early 1900s.
- How many groups are there in Mendeleev’s periodic table?
- Examples that illustrate the meaning of periodic include
a. phases of the moon.
b. day and night.
c. months of the year.
d. all of the above
- How many elements are represented in the modern periodic table?
a. fewer than 50
b. exactly 18
c. about 65
d. more than 100
- Which of the following could be the chemical symbol of an element?
- Elements on the right side of the periodic table are
- Which sentence is true about periods of the periodic table?
a. All the periods are the same length.
b. There are a total of 18 periods.
c. Some periods are longer than others.
d. two of the above
Answers to MCQ Worksheet
Links of All worksheets(Total 9) of the Periodic Table are given below. (pagination)
Click the next page link below and reach the next worksheet page.