Here we present 4 MCQ worksheets with the solution on Chemical Bonding. This post contains the following worksheets:
- MCQ worksheet on an introduction to chemical bonds
- MCQ worksheet on Ionic bonds
- MCQ worksheet on Covalent bonds
- MCQ worksheet on Metallic bonds
MCQ worksheet on an introduction to chemical bonds (with answer) – set 1
- Subscripts in a chemical formula are used to show the number of
a. molecules in a substance.
b. atoms of each element in a compound.
c. different elements in a compound.
d. protons in an element.
- Which chemical formula represents the compound hydrogen peroxide?
- The chemical formula HCl represents the compound named
a. hydrogen chloride.
b. hydrogen carbide.
d. none of the above
- Which statement is true about carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide?
a. Both compounds consist of carbon and oxygen.
b. Both compounds have all the same properties.
c. Both compounds are harmless gases.
d. all of the above
- How many valence electrons does an oxygen atom have?
- A given compound always has the same
a. chemical formula.
d. two of the above
- When there is just one atom of an element in a molecule, what subscript is used for the element?
d. No subscript is used.
Answers to MCQ Worksheet
Multiple Choice (answers)
**Worksheets are placed in multiple sub-pages. Use the pagination buttons below to navigate among the related sub-pages.