Last updated on June 9th, 2021 at 03:54 am
Fill in the Blanks – worksheet from Visible Light & Optics chapter (worksheet 7)
Fill in the Blank: Fill in the blank with the appropriate term.
Fill in the blank with the appropriate term.
- __ occurs when a substance absorbs ultraviolet light and gives off visible light.
- The production of light by living things is called __.
- A neon light produces visible light by the process of __.
- __ occurs when transmitted light is spread out by particles of matter.
- The color that visible light appears depends on the __ of the light.
- The colors red, green, and blue are referred to as the __ colors of light.
- The colors cyan, magenta, and yellow are the primary colors of __.
Answer – Fill in the Blank (answers)
Links of All worksheets(Total 9) of Light and Optics are given below. (pagination)
Click the next page link and reach the next worksheet page.