Last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 02:39 pm
Fill in the Blanks – Worksheet on Chemical Bonds chapter (set 5)
Fill in the Blank: Fill in the blank with the appropriate term. Answer section is given below.
- A molecule of __ consists of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen.
- The chemical formula for water is __.
- Each hydrogen atom in a water molecule shares __ valence electron(s) with the oxygen atom.
- The chemical formula for carbon dioxide is __.
- The chemical formula CO represents the compound __.
- Atoms or ions in compounds are held together by chemical __.
- Three types of chemical bonds are covalent, ionic, and __ bonds.
Answer – Fill in the Blank (answers)
Fill in the Blank(answers)
- carbon monoxide
See also Newton’s Laws of Motion Worksheets - MCQ worksheet | Multiple Choice Questions from the Laws of Motion chapter – physics