Last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 03:00 pm
Fill in the Blanks – Worksheet from Properties of Carbon chapter (set 9)
Fill in the Blank: Fill in the blank with the appropriate term.
- More than 90 percent of all known compounds contain the element __.
- Carbon is an element in the class of elements known as __.
- Because carbon is placed in group 14 of the periodic table, you know it has __ valence electrons.
- Carbon forms a total of four __ bonds.
- In a(n) __ covalent bond, two atoms share two pairs of electrons.
- Diamond, graphite, and fullerenes are forms of carbon that exist as __.
- A diagram of a molecule in which bonds are represented by dashes is called a(n) __.
Answer – Fill in the Blank (answers)
Fill in the Blank (answers)
- structural formula
Links of All worksheets(Total 12) of this Carbon Chemistry series are given below. (as pagination)
Click the next button (or any specific numbered button) below as a page link and navigate to the next or any worksheet page in this series.
See also Electromagnetic Waves - Worksheets MCQ | Multiple Choice Questions from the Electromagnetic Waves chapter - physics