Last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 03:00 pm
Match the definition with a term – Matching worksheet from the [Properties of Carbon] chapter (set 5)
Match each definition with the correct term.
1. large molecule that consists of many smaller molecules joined together by covalent bonds 2. form of carbon in which carbon atoms are arranged in layers
3. one of the simplest carbon compounds
4. form of carbon that it is the hardest natural substance
5. small molecule joined with other small molecules by covalent bonds to form a much larger molecule
6. form of carbon in which carbon atoms are arranged in hollow spheres
7. carbon compound found only in plants
Answer – Matching Assignment
Links of All worksheets(Total 12) of this Carbon Chemistry series are given below. (as pagination)
Click the next button (or any specific numbered button) below as a page link and navigate to the next or any worksheet page in this series.