Last updated on November 2nd, 2023 at 09:42 am
Here, on this page, you can use a web-based Centripetal Force Calculator based on the centripetal force formula.
Centripetal Force Calculator
How to use the calculator?
– You have to provide values for any 3 parameters out of 4 parameters (mass, velocity, radius, and centripetal force) and You can get the value of the 4th one.
Here are the steps.
– Keep the unknown box empty, and provide inputs in the other 3 input boxes.
[For example, Provide mass, velocity, and radius as inputs to calculate centripetal force.
or Provide mass, velocity, and centripetal force as inputs to calculate the radius of the path.
or Provide mass, radius, and centripetal force as inputs to calculate the velocity.
or Provide velocity, radius, and centripetal force as inputs to calculate the mass of the body. ]
– As you enter values of 3 inputs, press the button Calculate.
– You will get the result populated in the box which was empty.
– The Reset button resets the form.
Fc = mv2/r ……………… (1)
r = mv2/Fc ……………… (2)
v = (Fc r /m)1/2 ……….. (3)
m= (Fc r /v2) ………. (4)