Last updated on November 2nd, 2023 at 09:42 am
Here, on this page, you can use a web-based Average Velocity Calculator based on initial and final velocities. We have another Average Velocity calculator based on displacement.
Average Velocity Calculator (Initial and Final Velocity)
How to use the calculator?
– You have to provide values for any 2 parameters out of 3 parameters (initial velocity, final velocity, and average velocity) and You can get the value of the 3rd one.
Here are the steps.
– Keep the unknown box empty, and provide inputs in the other 2 input boxes.
[For example, Provide initial velocity, and final velocity as inputs to calculate average velocity.
or Provide initial velocity, and average velocity as inputs to calculate final velocity.
or Provide final velocity and average velocity as inputs to calculate initial velocity. ]
– As you enter 2 inputs, press the button Calculate.
– You will get the result populated in the box which was empty.
– The Reset button resets the form.
Vavg = (Vinitial + Vfinal)/2 ………. (1)
Vfinal= 2Vavg – Vinitial ………. (2)
Vinitial= 2Vavg – Vfinal ………… (3)