Last updated on December 28th, 2022 at 08:16 am
On this page, you will find a numerical physics worksheet that is based on class 9 Motion numericals.
Also, you can see this similar post with solved numerical:
101 numericals class 9 physics + motion + physicsteacher.in
Class 9 Motion Worksheet
1) In the hare-tortoise race, the hare ran for 2 min at a speed of 7.5 km/h, slept for 56 min, and again ran for 2 min at a speed of 7.5 km/h. Find the average speed of the hare in the race.
2) The maximum speed of a train is 80 km/h. It takes 10 hours to cover a distance of 400 km. Find the ratio of its maximum speed to its average speed.
3) A car moves 100m due east and then 25 m due west. (a) What is the distance covered by the car? (b) What is its displacement?
4) A boy leaves his house at 9.30 a.m. for his school. The school is 2 km away and classes start at 10.00 a.m. If he walks at a speed of 3 km/h for the first kilometer, at what speed should he walk the second kilometer to reach just in time?
More Motion Numericals (with solution)
5) A bus takes 8 hours to cover a distance of 320 km. What is the average speed of the bus?
6) A car moves through 20 km at a speed of 40 km/h, and the next 20 km at a speed of 60 km/h. Calculate its average speed.
7) A person walks along the sides of a square field. Each side is 100 m long. What is the maximum magnitude of displacement of the person at any time interval?
8) An object moves through 10 m in 2 minutes and the next 10 m in 3 minutes. Calculate its average speed.